Saturday, July 21, 2018

THE GOODNESS & FAVORMINDEDNESS OF A LIVING GOD: a testimony

Note: Testimonies come out of A Personal Experience.  Posting A Testimony is fraught with danger cause the person sharing the Testimony is often made fun of and mocked at. Be that as it may as a soldier of the Cross I am HIS slave forever and hence this post.



GROWING UP in Bombay, India as a 6-year-old onward, I knew of One American City: NASHVILLE.  It was a city well etched in my mind in my early formative years. 

Awareness about New York, California, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago came much later in life.

Why, you may ask?

Well.....I grew up on Late Jim Reeves & Elvis Presley music as a kid.






My Dad had Vinyl Records and I typically developed a reading habit very early on and I used to read the Notes on the back side of the Jacket of these Vinyl Records of Jim Reeves and Elvis Presley and two sets of words would stand out:

RCA & NASHVILLE



The Music of the above two Artists held its own fascination of course for me and the fact that all this wonderful music was produced in Nashville bore a fascination for America from early childhood.
I Never Dreamed of ever getting to America as in my mind America was for Indians who were Scientists, Doctors or Engineers or Students who were pursuing A Science Education and I was just an accountant.
Little did I know back then as a child that there would come a time in the late 90s’ & a day would come when I would board a flight from Dubai to Chicago to be involved with SAP/R3 ERP Implementation & that would be my ticket to the United States of America on an H-1 Visa in circa 1996-’97.


Well even after coming to the USA and being here for close to two decades, some how the Dreams and Passion about Nashville took a back seat. 

BUT GOD in who I believe & trust and I am always tracking or trying to track as much as I am reminded to, NEVER forgets our Dreams and Aspirations. That is the GOD I have come to know time and time again ever since I embraced HIM as my personal savior as a young teenager back in New Delhi, India.

That does not mean that I had a easy ride through life so far.  There have been plenty of bumps and upsets throughout my Christian Journey.  Christian Life is NOT easy.  Perish that thought.  You follow The MAN wholeheartedly due to what HE has accomplished for you and for me on that wooden cross 2000+ years ago.  Period.

I am just in Awe of how HE has worked it out in HIS Time!

Here I am going to NASHVILLE, TN on a Speaking Engagement speaking to more than 100 Finance Professionals in Nashville and with my Ticket and Stay paid for.

How Wonderful is HE!  HE is An Amazing God!

We live in an Age and Time when RAGE Against the Jewish Carpenter, that Famous Nazarene who caused the Divide of Time between BC and AD is One of the Most Hated Person the World Over.

One just has to be on Social Media or YouTube to know All the Spite and Hate that is directed at The HOLY ONE.

That may continue ad-infinitum and as far as I am concerned its water over a duck’s back whether Richard Dawkins, or Late Christipher Hitchens or any Atheist or Agnostic mocks at HIM.

HE is who HE is to those who are Awakened and Stirred by the CROSS at Calvary.

It has been A RELEVANT FACT well before HE took on human form and continues to nudge at the human mind and tug at the human heart and Knocks at their door even today and will continue to do so till the end of Age.  That is HIM.  HE is unstoppable at that and HE will carry on.
I am just a Soldier of The Cross and Because HE Lives, I can Face Tomorrow.

I know, that My Nashville Trip would Never Have Happened if HE did not wish for it to.
Everything happens IN HIS TIME. This is why I Testify & I am NOT  Ashamed of The Cross & Acknowledging who HE is to me in the face of the Stiffest Opposition. 
HE IS MY SAVIOR.

Note: The Christian is not like the Snake Oil Sales Men who are out there peddling the Gospel & make it out to be to fool gullible masses to help them buy their next supersonic Private Jets for their escapades. As long as Christianity is on the face of earth, there will be Snake Oil Sales men and women on the world platform who have interests like Judas did in MONEY.  For those types Gospel is A Business.

One Thing we must Remember what The Nazarene Said: “Look, I am sending you out as sheep among wolves. So be as shrewd as snakes and harmless as doves.’  Matthew 10:16 



No comments:

Post a Comment